Welcome to The Drusilla Duffill Theatre School
The Drusilla Duffill Theatre School offers a fantastic dance education to all pupils providing a disciplined approach to physical exercise, a chance for young people to express themselves creatively and an avenue for children to explore and contemplate a future in dance. The School has developed a strong reputation in the dance world and has become a renowned place of learning for dance students in Mid Sussex currently teaching ballet, tap, modern, jazz and performance classes to over 350 students of all ages.
In addition it has been a focal point for long and enduring friendships. Our aim is to provide a well structured curriculum within a caring atmosphere where young children and students can develop their love of dance and theatre, whether for enjoyment or as the basis for a professional career. Encourage self-confidence, self-expression, and social skills that help develop and inspire your child's musicality and imagination.
We offer classes for girls and boys from 3 - 19 years including:
- Fully equipped Pilates Mat and Equipment Studio
- Small, friendly classes for all ages and abilities
- Balanced Body Reformer, Trapeze Table, Combo Chair, Arcs, Barrels and small props.
- Pilates Mat Classes
- Pilates Studio Equipment Classes
- Junior Pilates from age 8yrs
- Polestar Pilates Studio Comprehensive, Reformer and Mat Qualified
- Polestar Pilates Mentor in training for Polestar Pilates Education UK
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org for further details